Set and adjust project customers¶
Rillsoft Project allows you to summarize project customers in Groups in a flexible way.
In order to set and adjust project customers, do as follows:
Select the menu item Start > Properties > Resource.
The dialogue box Resource pool opens.
Select the tab Project customers.
- Create a new group by clicking on the button New group or on the
row that is marked with an asterisk (*), enter a new group name in the column Group.
- Enter a specific project customers in this group in the row
- You can enter more customers ranks in the empty row directly below in the
column Name. In the following columns, you can enter further project-relevant information related to the customer, such as the address and contact data of a contact person.
- If necessary, you can add several addresses or contact person to a client in the directly following empty lines.
Thereby the group name in the Name column is automatically copied as well.
Note: To change the client name, you need to do this in the first group row, which automatically transfers the group name to all the other saved client ranks.
- Enter a specific value in the column Code to exchange data with
If necessary, enter a note in the field Notes.
Click on the button OK.
You can search for project customers in the field Filter. Enter the search phrase (or a part of it) in the field.